Lao Thai Kitchen (LTK) brings authentic Laotian and Thai cuisine giving a true unique exotic eating experience nestled in Albany, California. The quality of the food reflects the quality of service and ultimately the restaurant image.
LTK is a genuine family environment committed in people by providing development and growth both professionally and personally as a family should. We believe in family, we believe in food. We believe in “do unto others, as they do unto you”. We believe in you.
Chef Position Open!
Paid training! No formal culinary education required.
We are looking for a Chef to join our team at Lao Thai Kitchen. The Chef will oversee the day-to-day culinary operations while monitoring food quality.
- Follow safety, sanitation and security procedures
- Create a positive environment and maintain positive satisfaction
- Oversee day-to-day operations of restaurant culinary areas
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, colleagues, and vendors
- Responsible for all food preparation, productivity, cleanliness, and control for restaurant
- Upkeep of inventory of all food and drinks assuring quality control
- Work with kitchen staff in order to prepare, cook, and present food with attention to detail
- No formal culinary education required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Lao or Thai speaking is a plus but not required.
For application, please email your us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (510) 558-8915 for inquiries.