Reopening Alameda County: Outdoor Dining
Revised and effective June 18, 2020 and valid until replaced, amended, or rescinded: Health Officer Order with updated Shelter-in-Place guidelines for Alameda County.
- Outdoor seating arrangements limited to 6 people per table, all from same household or Social Bubble
- Tables must be 6-feet apart
- Entertainment events not allowed
- Restaurant must comply with relevant laws, regulations and permitting requirements • Takeout and delivery options strongly encouraged
- Alcohol sales:
- Alameda County is not a Variance County at this time, and restaurants seeking a Temporary Catering Permit to serve alcohol outdoor from the State Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control may experience delays
- Wineries with on-site restaurants may do tastings with food pairings outdoors
- Brewpubs, breweries, bars, pubs, craft distilleries, and wineries that do not provide sit-down meals themselves can contract with another vendor to do so. The alcohol must be sold in the same transaction as a meal.
- Bars must remain closed to the public, but may provide pickup/takeaway service with the sales of bona fide meals. These meals may be provided by an affiliate restaurant or by a food service provider that partners with the bar. Alcohol and meal delivery must occur in the same transaction at the same location.
As restrictions are being lifted, we are continuing to accept take-out/to-go orders only as we do not have outdoor dining. We will continue to follow CDC and health official guidelines and will notify of any updates as soon as we receive them. Keeping the community safe and informed!
Lao Thai Kitchen